Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully. Please note that the services provided by the website are subject to the below mentioned Terms & Conditions. By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Introduction to SKO
Welcome to the sko (“Website” ) service. In using SKO service, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, etc.
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The content available on this website is under worldwide copyright protection laws and hence is the sole property of SKO. Modification, misuse, translation or creation of derivative work on the basis of website content is highly prohibited.
Registration & Security
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You will notify SKO of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- SKO cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to SKO. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of SKO. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer
SKO has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. In any case, the product price quoted on this is incorrect and a user places an order against that particular product, SKO will inform the user via phone call or email regarding the same.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, SKO disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We do not sell any props shown in our product images and only the actual product is shipped.
All products/services and information displayed on SKO constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. SKO reserves the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
Eligibility to Use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this web from India.
Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. SKO will deliver the products within India free of cost. On international orders custom duty may be applicable and the user (customer) is liable for the same. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if SKO receives an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances, SKO retains the right to accept or reject the order.
Those who choose to access this website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. SKO will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of SKO you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You also agree and confirm:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by SKO for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
- The payment will be made through duly authorized usage of the instrument used to purchase a product.
- In event of fraud, the IP address details and other required information will be forwarded to the required legal authorities.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Cancellation of Orders
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
We will inform you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled by SKO or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled by SKO after your credit / debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
We will seek authorization on your Card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies, gift wrapping charges,etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured / charged. If however the same is charged to your card / bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. SKO reserves the right to capture / charge your card to the full or partial authorized amount for the concerned order.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on SKO will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not stored by SKO. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
SKO and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently.
SKO and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SKO, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
SKO shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us knowif you have any complaints or comments by emailing us on customer care IDDeliveryDispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
These T&Cs relate to all SKO promotions, contests and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
- Only one promotion code can be used per order. A promotion code cannot be used after an order has been placed
- If the promotional code has expired, then you cannot use it. Also you cannot swap your promotional code for cash
- If you’ve been given a promotional discount code, then it can only be used by you on your own SKO account for the purpose for which it was issued
- You should not pass a promotional code that is solely given to you, around your friends, or post it in a forum – you should keep it confidential and only use it for your own purchases through the Website
- Look after your promotional code, because we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement and abuse of the code if it inadvertently gets lost and used by someone else will result in its cancellation
- Do not use a promotional code to buy discounted products from SKO, and then sell them on for a higher price to make you a bit of extra money
- If you do use your promotional code in any of the ways listed above or in a way that we consider abuses the spirit in which the promotional code was issued, we can cancel or withdraw your promotional code at any time, and without letting you know beforehand
Insurance & Delivery
SKO insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by SKO, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, usually 5-7 business days. This may get delayed during the sale period or if discounted products purchased. SKO is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
For orders within India, non-discounted merchandise is eligible for free shipping. Any discounted merchandise or a product on which a discount coupon is applied then a basic shipping charge of INR 99 is applicable. For all international orders (outside India), SKO does not charge any shipping fee for a non-discounted merchandise that is above INR 10000. All other merchandise are charged INR 1500 per item. Duties will be paid by the buyer/customer only.
Copyright & Trademark
User acknowledges that the SKO website contains content, including but not limited to text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of SKO
The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SKO with respect to the SKO websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and SKO with respect to the SKO websites/services. SKO’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
For any query, you get in touch with us anytime. Refer our CONTACT US page and share your feedback or grievance with us.